No Products in the Cart
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
- Upper in ChromeFree Leather
- Panels in ChromeFree Leather
- Logo V made of ChromeFree & Suede
- ChromeFree Leather Velcro
- Sole made of Amazon rubber (24%)
& rice waste (38%)
- Insole made of sugar cane, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A.* & organic cotton
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Back buckle made of recycled plastic bottles (100%)
- Made in Brazil.
ChromeFree leather is soft and light. Coming from farms in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process in which no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are used. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals, energy, water use is reduced by approximately 40% and salt use by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.